About Me

My photo
I love playing sports and hanging out with my friends. I enjoy being outside and I love WALT DISNEY WORLD!

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Arrival Day!

Well i suppose a lot of you are wondering what to expect on your first day at disney. Well check in is caotic yet well organized at the time. You will want to arrive about 1 1/2 to 2 hours early because they let you in early for check in at least they did for may 24th people. The first thing you will do is get a name tag (its not the disney one) so the other castmembers know who you are! next you will get your program guide which you will need for the first week so bring it every where with you. After that you will go to a table and fill out some paper work no its not hard but they have to do it. Next you will go into a building where you get assigned roommates and where you will be living! I got chatham square! Its beautiful here! You get balconys and its not to quiet but its not that loud either! It is also right next to mickey's retreat! After that however you get your apartment keys and then you get your picture taken for your I.D.! After that you have to fill out some more paper work to prepare for castings! Sounds easy right well it is! just a little crazy! Get there early is all I'm going to say! You can also dress really casual just make sure that your shoulders are covered for your I.D picture!

While filling out that last bit of paper work you will get the time of your casting meeting the earlier you get their the sooner castings will be! I however was the first batch which is nice. It's nice because I got to get to castings and do the background check done, finger prints, get looked at by disney look, get photopass, get assigned your bank account, and all of that good stuff! oh i forgot you FIND OUT WHERE YOU WORK! I WILL BE WORKING AT MAGIC KINGDOM EAST SIDE STANDS! Yes i am excited about that! A little hint though if you want to ge through castings fairly quick sit towards the front of the bus! Later that day is the housing meeting which is long but has good information! Well I hope this helps you a little bit!

HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like check-in went great! Can't wait to hear more about it. See you in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have the Disney look ;) love you!!

    ReplyDelete


PUT AN IMAGE AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE



Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts - Disney Myspace Layouts
Myspace Codes - Myspace Generators - Myspace Backgrounds