About Me

My photo
I love playing sports and hanging out with my friends. I enjoy being outside and I love WALT DISNEY WORLD!

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random things

Hey guys i just figured I would talk about random things. So far I have packed most of my stuff except for my traveling bag in the car. I have my lamp packed, bedding, toothepaste, toothbrushes, and shome bathroom stuff as well as kitchen stuff. When i get there i plan on buying batteries, nylons, alarm clock, a router and some of the stuff so id on't have to worry about that stuff. We are driving so the less i pack the better. In these next couple of days i plan on finishing packing and then to relax and enjoy the time i have left with my family and my boyfriend. Some things that i fel are a must bring in order to talk to your family and friends are:
1. Computer
2. Web cam
3. Cell phone
Some other things that might come in handy are:
1. Camera
2. MP3 player
I also plan on bringing some games with to have around so we have some stuff to do before traditions seeing how we can't get into the parks until after traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment


PUT AN IMAGE AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE



Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts - Disney Myspace Layouts
Myspace Codes - Myspace Generators - Myspace Backgrounds